Friday, October 31, 2008

Cankle Update

Okay this is going to sound silly but my foot is no longer broken. The doctor sent me to an orthopedic and he concluded different than the doctor did. The orthopedic looked at the x-rays and said not broken. However my non broken streak is not back on. The orthopedic said that he saw evidence of past bone chips on the inside of my ankle that had healed and smoothed over. Strange isn't it. So my 27 year streak wasn't really there.

Good news is that the swelling is going down and I am getting back to normal.

3 comments:

eliza said...

glad to hear you're doing well! What is your email address so we invite you to our blog!

Greg Ethington said...

email is gethington@gmail.com

Lisa said...

Well, "normal" is subjective now isn't it?!
I'm glad that we can leave comments now! Woo hoo!