Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cali Kaye- 29 weeks...


Greg and I did a 3D-4D ultrasound yesterday- this is when I love technology...wow- so amazing!! Before we went I very shyly bought a diet coke, because someone told me if you drink one before the ultrasound the baby will be more active. I felt so guilty buying it- as if I were buying cigarettes or alcohol...for those of you who don't know- I have a thing about soda. I just think it's such an unnecessary evil in this world- bad for your teeth, the carbonation is bad for you as an athlete, not to mention the unnecessary calories! HELLO- we have discovered Crystal Light!! Anyway, despite my feelings of hypocrisy, I went through with the purchase...but could only choke half of it down. Truly- I don't see the appeal??? Anyway, it didn't work- Cali slept right through the ultrasound- I guess she inherited her dad's ability to sleep well:). It was amazing to see her little features already- we are in love all over again!!


Rubbing her eye...



Look at those chubby little cheeks- I already want to pinch them!!

So those are the feet that kick my ribs all day:)

I LOVE this one- (check out those long fingers!)

We even got one of her smiling!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness!! She is perfect! I love the smiling one too. I think that the diet coke story is hilarious. Too bad it didn't work, but she does look so peaceful. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. I'm almost done with your blanket. :)

Kiera said...

OH HOW PRECIOUS!!! I LOVE those! She is so perfect!! It's sooo fun to see her little face, Steve said she has a little Greg nose! Isn't that so amazing how you can get such a real picture of them, and almost imagine what she will look like?! I love it! I love her long fingers, that is so cute! We need to see some baby bump updates Brittany:) It's so exciting to see her, I can't believe it is coming so soon!! Can't wait to see you guys!.. Hope the ankle is doin better Greg!