Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Work send-off and Christmas Party



Joanne, Karen, Teri and Jackie...

Erin, Jordan, Spencer, Helen and Debbie...


Me and the giant cake!

Pic of the meeting- all decked out 'baby style'.


Trish and I at the Christmas Party.


Greg and a very prego Britt...

Greg and my cousin Eric Tanner.


November 20th was my final day with North American, and I'm officially 'retired'- haha...well as sweet as everyone is there they had a cake, card, giftcards ready to send me off. The day before I had another meeting offsite- where the field staff decorated it like a baby shower, and also had a little send off gift. Last week we had our annual Christmas Party at the Montage in Laguna Beach. As always, it was FABULOUS! As an 'Administrator in Training' Greg and I were put up across the street in the Laguna Reef Inn. Administrators are put up at the Montage for the night, and Greg and I sure are looking forward to that next year...but were very grateful for our accomodations as well. What a company!!

3 comments:

Lauren Davis said...

Hi Brittany! Its Lauren. :) I saw you have a blog and I thought I could find some preggo pics here, haha! Scott and I have a blog too!
Anyway CONGRATS on RETIREMENT! Haha, I'm so happy for you. I hope all ended well at NAHC and that they treat Greg well. Its amazing how different HR can be, I wish you could see it, I think you'd really love it. :) But you will have the best job in the world - motherhood! I know your daughter will be here before you know it, but please keep in touch - i'd love to see you and meet her :) Merry Christmas!

Kiera said...

Oh fun, I bet it is so nice to be done working!! and you get a little break before Cali comes! You guys look so good!

Anonymous said...

I miss everyone at NAHC. That is great that Greg is an AIT, he will be awesome!

katie